Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Nude heels

I think I'm over winter.
Is it possible to have spring fever in January?
Well, whatever the reason, I've found myself
 looking for a pair of nude heels.
You can wear them with just about anything
so maybe they make sense in winter too?





I thought I'd share some of my 
favorite options from my search so far.
Vegan, of course!
It's hard to tell the exact shade 
of nude that will look best. 
Some are more tan, more yellow, lighter...
Right now I'm thinking the first option,
the rsvp Velma. Normally I don't
go for an ankle strap, but 
I think it works on these shoes.
Hmmmm.



Michael Antonio LoveMe Heels


Michael Antonio Nude Heels



Gabriella Rocha Dancy



Luichiny Love Struck





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...