Monday, March 5, 2012

India




I'm off to India!
I'm going to Goa for a yoga retreat.
I'll be staying at Satsanga Retreat
which looks heavenly.

I'm looking forward to seeing how my body
feels after doing yoga for 10 days in a row.
I also am committed to meditating every day.
This will be a new for me,
and is something I'd like to integrate
into my "real" life when I return.

I hope to post while I'm there, but in the event
that I don't, I will look forward to sharing pictures
and thoughts when I return.


Until then, I'll leave you with some of
the beautiful translations of
 "Namaste", the traditional greeting in India:


The God/Goddess within me acknowledges the God/Goddess within you.
The Divine in me recognizes and honors, the Divine in you.
The spirit within me bows to the spirit within you.
I greet that place where you and I are one.
I honor the place in you which is of love, of truth, of light and of peace.



Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...