Sunday, March 11, 2012

Greetings from Goa!


I just finished a delicious vegan dinner here
at Satsanga Retreat in India.  
I'm tired from a day of yoga and sun.

I thought I'd share a couple of photos.
Below is a picture from the main studio, called Buddha. 
The beautiful flowers were from a 
special celebration after a teacher training.
We spread our mats out around them for a 
class yesterday - it was such a treat!


And here's the upstairs studio called Shiva.
It's on the 3rd floor and floor-to-ceiling windows open on two sides.
You feel like you're doing yoga in the trees.
Amazing!


It's a truly beautiful place with
a gentle spirit.




Ok - I'll have to share more later.
 My battery's about to die!

Namaste!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...